These blocks are super handy for aiding visual learners. For example, you'll be able to show the numbers 9 + 3 = 12. All you'll need to do is draw in your multiplication signs. They can also help support number recognition, number writing, counting, fine motor skills, language development, and hand-eye coordination.
Children can use their fingers to trace and feel the movement of each number, building up muscle memory in their hands. Ready for when they put pen to paper.
"What the hand does, the mind remembers" - Maria Montessori
|| 8.8cm Length x 4.5cm Width x 1.9cm Depth - Please allow slight variations of 1-2mm difference between blocks.
- Includes: 2x sets of the numbers 0-9. (20 blocks in total)
- Wood: NZ untreated Macrocarpa
- Wood grain and colours may vary between blocks
- Finish: Light coat of beeswax
- Please note accessories pictured are NOT included i.e - tray, sun dried flowers, wood rings and wood coins.
Crafted resources may have small imperfections. We do aim for consistency of lettering
and do our best to sand objects straight, but variations may occur. We think these just add character and uniqueness to each piece. Wood grain and colour pattern can vary from block to block. If you are a bit of a perfectionist, then this may not be right for you.