Made to order - ships in 3 weeks.
If ordering other items from our store at the same time, these will be combined and sent in one shipment.
This Hundred Board features one hundred dimples set out in groups of 10 ready for your child to fill up while counting, creating patterns, practicing mathematical equations and more.
- Fill each dimple with a ball, flowers, or edible seeds while counting from 1 to 100.
- The engraved lines help the child "subitize" numbers, which means they can perceive the number of items in a group quickly without counting each item individually.
- Count in 2's up to 10 within each group
- Practice skip counting by placing balls only in the number you're working on such as 3, 6, 9, etc. Notice the patterns that emerge.
- Play games such as rolling a dice and adding that many balls to the board (starting at the top left corner). Then roll again and add that many. Continue until the board is full.
|| 27cm square x 1.9cm thick
Sold as: Board ONLY. (Wool balls and pebbles are not included)
- Wood = Macrocarpa
- Finish = Light coat of Beeswax
- Wood grain/pattern and colour variations in the wood will occur. No two boards will be exactly the same. We are not able to control these colour variations and will vary from board to board and image shown.
Please note that this resource is handmade and may have some small imperfections, which we feel only adds charm, uniqueness and character to this resource.